be design is a centre of excellence and the hub of an international network for highly qualified activities and expert research in design, as well as in the related fields of culture and business.
Managed by Prof. Dr. Uta Brandes and Prof. Dr. Michael Erlhoff and looking back on many years of successful work, be design provides consultancy and research services to public institutions and to companies, covering the following areas of work:
- User experience design research
- Studies focusing on international networking and on cultural differences in the use of products and services
- Research and consultancy regarding gender-relevant cultural and economic processes and activities
- Seminars, workshops and talks on cultural differences and on understanding these differences within a global context
- Developing and organising international conferences on all design-related topics
- Developing (contents and design) publications and exhibitions
- Writing and editing services; help with finding third-party writers and authors from our large pool of international contacts
- Qualitative studies focusing on international or national design trends
be design’s large international network includes many expert partners for joint projects in a broad spectrum of thematic fields.
Bachemer Str. 268
T +49 221 25 12 97
F +49 221 25 21 49
E info ( at ) be-design.info
Contact be design